Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectExactly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301841&mesg_id=301846
301846, Exactly
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Feb-24-17 07:08 AM
There was a time that my PS4 collected dust. Since the start of this year though I've been all over it. Resident Evil 7 (not exclusive but exclusive for VR), Nioh, and now Horizon. They're killing it with exclusives.

Xbox will prob always have the better online functionality. As an owner of each system since their starts this has always been the case. The backwards compatibility thing is a major plus. No need to spend extra money on games you already own. No need to have two systems from the same company hooked up to your tv.

And as a media hub xbox one is amazing. Other than the PS4 its really the only thing I need hooked up to my tv. It does everything, and most of the time the apps run way better on xb1 than on PS4.

Really just goes for preference. If you would have asked me two years or even over a month ago I would have said Xbox, if you ask me now I'll save PS4. Since the PS3 Playstation does seem like it has a way of gaining a ton of moment later on as opposed to launch. I expect a lot more from them from this point forward.