Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectJust finished the main story. Was about to start FW but I also just
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301823&mesg_id=303167
303167, Just finished the main story. Was about to start FW but I also just
Posted by soulfunk, Sat Dec-30-17 11:55 AM
got the shield weaver armor and I realized that playing this game with that armor while on ultra hard difficulty feels like a totally different game vs a regular armor on easy mode. So I think I'm going to start a new game with this loadout on ultra hard.

The story is incredible, really well thought out. I love how you would work on missions and find out a a big chunk of the mystery but without some details, but you would later get details filled in through the data recordings and holograms. There were so many hints and foreshadowing of the what you would discover later.

I also just found a couple of the vantage point locations which let you see a glimpse of what the Earth was like back in our time - awesome how you see that so much of the game is set in Colorado and adds another layer to the experience when seeing ruins of real world buildings.