Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectCan't really think of any
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301743&mesg_id=301772
301772, Can't really think of any
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Feb-09-17 08:05 AM
You mentioned Borderlands but as a shooter I don't think that counts, same with Destiny.

Other than that you have Diablo style games and MMO's which I don't really count as twitch games either. This game is the first and it does it so damn well. The blacksmith system is deep, reforging, soul mending, creating your own weapons. You can feed your weapons to other weapons to make even better weapons!

The combat in this shit is DEEP! I feel like I still haven't discovered half of my potential. The skill tree's for each weapon great, I can change up the combo of my weapon by specing a certain way, not to mention I can change up what the combo does. If I spec multiple ways but I want to end my attacks certain ways I can go into the menu and edit for example what my parry will do in certain situations.

My main focus this go around is sword and spear, and I've found something in the skill tree that does a KI Pulse for me when I successfully dodge an attack. Its a game changer! Best part is, some weapon passives carry over to ANY weapon. I put something in the axe tree that would give me 100 life and it carried over to every weapon because its counted as a passive for you, its just under the weapon tree. It forces you to look at everything.

Digging the hell out of it so far. Just need to know if bosses have a chance to drop specific armor or weapons and farm them like crazy for the best.