Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYeah, I see what they were doing with it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301274&mesg_id=302057
302057, Yeah, I see what they were doing with it
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Thu Mar-30-17 07:48 PM
and I thought it was kinda funny with K-Brad's WWE style theatrics but at the the same time the constant talk of "thuggery" and the fact that was two young brothers made that shit kinda 🤔

But at the other same time, Wolfkrone seems a bit..."off", or at the very least like he wasn't in on whatever the joke was so I'm not really mad they had the security there.

>and British dude went full Breitbart on Twitter in response.

Yeah, he showed his true colors there. I made the comment on GAF that for as much as he likes calling out people being offended he is quite easily triggered himself.

>i haven't been watching much of it because of that dude's
>involvement, just uploads of the highlights on YouTube.

Yeah. It's been actually really well done. Like, the K-Krone situation was kinda awkward and Steve made a questionable comment during one of Gllty's matches, but for the most part it's been pretty classy for some FGC shit. And despite Lewis' bullshit views, he's decent on the mic especially for someone who knows fuck all about fight games.

>all that said, FGC beef is at its best when the two players
>are top level and foolish, and that's what we got. i love it.

Word. Krone looked sharp as hell in pretty much all his sets, too. K-Brad was alright but was dropping combos and couldn't confirm anything.