Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: (**spoiler questions - don't read unless you want things spoiled**)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301059&mesg_id=302093
302093, RE: (**spoiler questions - don't read unless you want things spoiled**)
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Apr-06-17 03:32 PM
>** last chance ***
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>So what did you choose during the missions?
>
>*Krogan scout team or Salarians? I chose the Salarians because
>they had a pathfinder with them but immediately thought I was
>shitting on the Krogans again.

I picked the Krogans. They've been shit on through history long enough. It was one Pathfinder and we've seen that another can be choosen. Honestly don't regreat this choice at all.

>*Did you shoot Peebee's Ex? I didn't but think I will the
>second play through

No I let her live only because I figure the ones I do save will do me big favors later. Plus Peebee really liked her even if she treated her like shit.

>*Which smuggler did you side with? Sloane or the other dude?
>I chose to side with Sloane and the other dude became ghost.

I went with Sloane. As crazy as she is she never once used me or lied to me. Reyes lied about a ton of stuff and although me and him were cool that one made me feel like he was only interested in his own gain.

>*Did you do a deal with that Kitt guy? I didn't but guess he
>may be the big bad now in any DLC that follows.

I agreed to side with him to get the codes. When it was time for me to use them at the end I said screw him and kept them. Since it let me keep them I'm guessing I'll have another chance to use them if it hits the fan again
>

>I wonder how missed up the Quarians are going to be

Maaaaan I'm wondering if that'll be in the DLC or saved for the next entry in the series. Sounds like they have a complete nightmare on their hands. Like Ryder said it's either a distress call or a warning. Know one thing I can't wait to find out.

I love all the help I got at the end. To see everyone come together like that was amazing. Everyone lived on my playthrough even down to the minor characters.