Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectthe Kirby game is a 3DS port
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=300916&mesg_id=304742
304742, the Kirby game is a 3DS port
Posted by hardware, Fri Sep-06-19 11:22 AM
they added some bosses and stuff but its more or less the same. It continues Nintendo's streak of free-to-play games that don't make you feel like you need to ever buy anything at any point. I'll probably pick it up every once in a while with my kid. We played the 3ds version together, so this is nice to have it all on one screen.

Saving my money for Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest, and Animal Crossing so i probably won't be playing Astral Chain or Fire Emblem until next year

SUPER excited to have Obra Dinn. I really wanted it on PC but its broken. I never got to play Papers, Please so i'll probably play that after i get this.

I'll finally probably get into Overwatch now

Little Town Hero i'll probably look into when its on sale. its already a good price, but i can't tell if i'll get into it. It looks promising tho. i love the concept of your party being dependent on your location. I really really like Game Freak's non-Pokemon games.

The Daemon X Machina demo is much better than the last one. I'm still iffy on the combat. Idk if its me or the game yet. Its fun, but i find myself getting really lost if i'm not flying constantly.

I'm kinda done with Smash. I bought it, i'm not very good at it. Difficult to have fun with it. My kid loves it so i can't sell it. lol

I thought i cared about the SNES games, but i opened the app and didn't really wanna play any of them. haha.