Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYo, GhostRecon Wildlands finna be the closest thing to a next-gen Socom!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=300829
300829, Yo, GhostRecon Wildlands finna be the closest thing to a next-gen Socom!
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Tue Oct-04-16 03:56 AM
Yep I said it...

Don't belee me?

Den peep dis here youtube clip Sun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z54oz8y2NiA

Dis shit finna be FIRE!
That co-op looks way too dope. Reminds me of Socom Combined Assault(which I would love to see HD-remastered btw).

But yeah, I can see myself playing Wildlands online co-op 24/7-365 easily. What say ya'll ninjaz?.....

300830, I love me some Ghost Recon
Posted by upUPNorth, Wed Oct-05-16 09:03 AM
Plenty of memories with the xbox games when Live got its start, I've never really questioned this franchise, though I never put much playtime in to the last game because I wasn't buying stuff on release date. Usually brings some old folks out of the woodwork, but I might need a new bigger group to play with.
300858, There's been a couple hiccups inna franchise but dis shit finna redeem...
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Mon Oct-10-16 04:24 AM
In my opinion, when they abandoned the squad-control mechanic, ninjaz started fuckin' up...

Funny shit is, even THIS game abandons squad-control but the open-world scope of it, plus the co-op, is gonna make up for it, ya dig...

But I hope they re-implement squad-control mechanics in future iterations. Shit is fundamental to tactical squad-based 3ps shooters ALA Socom and such...These dev's need ta stop frontin' on our niche.
We are a valid gaming demographic that are being ignored because of this
punk-ass fps call of booty shit and it sucks...

300840, Video is no longer available but if its that 13min video, I'm all in
Posted by ne_atl, Thu Oct-06-16 04:10 PM
300857, Damn, my bad Sun!
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Mon Oct-10-16 04:18 AM
Dis shit is da truth doe!

I'm all in...

301837, I got an email for the open beta
Posted by Mafamaticks, Wed Feb-22-17 11:21 AM
I'm gonna hop on later today if I don't play SFV
301869, Beta was good, but I can see it being a bit repetitive
Posted by B9, Tue Feb-28-17 09:42 AM
and the "humor"...it's so cheap and easy to hire a few comedians to punch up in game banter. Took me out of it a few times with how dated and cheesy that shit was.
301919, Had a lot of fun withe the beta
Posted by Nappy Soul, Sat Mar-04-17 04:11 PM
Just can't decide if I'll play ot on XBox One or PS4. The match making on Xbox was fast while on PS4 it took a while. It did look better on PS4 though.