Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFeels good, man!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=300699&mesg_id=302583
302583, Feels good, man!
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Thu Jul-20-17 02:21 AM
Maybe a little bit slower that Destiny 1, but I normally spec my characters for agility and I don't see any way to do that here so it might just be that.

The game looks better for sure, but that might have to do with the PS4 Pro and 4KTV because I remember the old game looking really good when I first played it.

I do miss having ample ammo for shotguns and snipers in PVE but I like having two primaries in PvP.

It also seems like supers aren't nearly as big of a part in the game as before. My super comes up once per PvP game at the most.

With no resurrection for Warlocks, Sentinel Titan seems like the easy star of PvE.

Gunslinger Hunter and Dawnblade Warlock seem like the best PvP choices out of the options given.

PvE seems like it's going to be a lot more interesting based on that first story mission. There's one section where it seems to randomly match you with other players at a specific point which sounds like something that Bungie mentioned wanting to do before the first Destiny came out.