Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectSure, that's fine, I'll take what you say at face value.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=300570&mesg_id=300597
300597, Sure, that's fine, I'll take what you say at face value.
Posted by wallysmith, Thu Sep-08-16 10:06 AM
You understand business, cool. But then the first thing you say to me in post #4 is:

"more adapters. I kinda rock with it though. If you must use headphones or an aux cord, then take the L and cop the adapter or keep your current phone. Otherwise, bluetooth."

That's exactly what I'm describing. Consumers supporting anti-consumer practices because of sunk costs. It's like rednecks voting against their own economic self-interests because they want to Build the Wall.

> I said from the rip that I don't agree with it.

But.... you did "kinda" agree with it? That wasn't your sentiment to me initially.

> Niggas got Sony out the paint when trying to push some of their proprietary products.

Yup, I agree with that. But like spenzalii noted in post #17, Sony has never had the market (or mind-)share that Apple currently maintains. So consumers HAVE to accept it... and the worst thing is when consumers DEFEND it.

> With bluetooth everywhere and the hold Apple has on it's user base, I don't think losing a headphone jack is enough.

Exactly, thanks for proving my point.