Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Fuck ranked yo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298857&mesg_id=299504
299504, RE: Fuck ranked yo
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Apr-16-16 11:16 AM
>I'm starting to think that the matchmaking is all fucked up
>because all the rage quitters are in silver.
>
>I beat a super silver Alex and he RQ'd. Then ranked paired me
>with him AGAIN and he RQ'd again.
>
>

Yep. Ranked is out for me. Casual/battle, play folks you know, and training mode. I stopped with ranked as soon as I crawled to silver. Legit of course, but yep...I was out. Too much scumbaggery.

Problem now is that the scumbags are showing up in casual now too so even that is a crapshoot. You'll at least get some gold and ultra silver folks in casual tho. With that, you get to see some characters in their full glory. That or you land king scumbag, the cheapest of shenanigans are on display, and hope for the game being what it could be a couple years from now decreases.

I keep trying hard survival mode and it is making me dislike the game enough that I'm having to jump into something else instead of staying on sfv exclusively when I make time to play a game. Good news, I'm finally rolling up on last of us remastered! And I think the detour will do me some good. I'm not learning anything from running Charlies and tekken Karins anyway. Fang tho? Wow...fang is crazy in proper hands.