Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: so, thus far...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298857&mesg_id=298882
298882, RE: so, thus far...
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Feb-17-16 06:14 PM
>1. GTFOH w/being thrust right into a tutorial when you boot
>up for the first time. and in dub voices, too...
>
>2. a 6GB update from the jump? Eat Da Poo Poo.
>
>3. Network ain't working from the jump?! EAT DA POO POO!!!!!
>
>but hey... I really fool with Ken. Rashid, too.
>
>GIEF is weird, man. Weird. No more Benoit, an air 360, and no
>green hand...

They think Colossus Parry, Alpha Counter, and Seth suction V-Trigger make up for it. They changed the science on 'get in --> make a circle'.

I'm struggling with jab --> you can do whateva you liiiiike, yeaaaahhhhh! That's basically everyone's strategy right now. I feel like I'm playing an aggressive Cody no matter who I'm up against.

Sure, there's ways to get out of it but it ain't easy with folks who are relentless. It's like SFxT with less damage. I gotta get accustomed to alpha countering and slangin EX moves at the right time.

V stuff has to be used or you're not winning...that seems certain. I wasn't a big focus attack person on SF4.

Rashid is murderously fast. Until folks get a grip on what is safe and what isn't, he's gonna be one of the ambush kings fo sho. I saw a cat corner punk a couple folks for 30 minutes in person already. He was good with multiple characters, but still. Sheed was ballin.

Walk up --> Jabbity --> Critical = yo life is a bit heartbreaking to me, but that's the game right now.

Even the computer's Necalli will murder you in the same way if you start the CPU out with meter.

Ryu has absurdly huge openings coming out of some of his stuff. Basically, I'm gonna be murking average Ryu players all over the place...moreso than before. He has a gang of leaks/unsafe stuff.