Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI hate how shitty launches are a part of gaming
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298857&mesg_id=298865
298865, I hate how shitty launches are a part of gaming
Posted by BigReg, Wed Feb-17-16 09:32 AM
The core of the game is probably the best version of SF ive ever played; fantastic characters, graphics...it's motherfucking fun.

Everything else about it fucking sucks and all we have are promises that they are gonna fix shit. I can't even blame Capcom because it's not a unique problem to them (shit, I might even have more mercy since they money ain't that good and they rushed it out to boost up this quarters earnings)

First time I popped in I thought the game froze during story mode...but no...server was down and it was stuck trying to send it information. Another time my legacy controller (OG TE SF4) stopped working but I think its a bug because it happened exactly when they took the server down last night.

That said...

Goddamn Chun Li is a fucking beast, and I want to main her simply because of that fact and that lounge dress costume, lol.

But I think I am gonna stick with Laura who seems solid but not great (yeah, her mixup game is great, but she's slower compared to the other rush downs) and maybe Birdie since I wanna do a grappler.