Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIt's happening still and it is a LOT worse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=302446
302446, It's happening still and it is a LOT worse
Posted by handle, Wed Jun-21-17 09:40 AM
So I went down even further into 1300 range - and the mixture of COMPLETE incompetence and stubbornness is amazing.

If the other team has more than 3 people who have any idea what they are doing I've been losing at a higher than 50% rate. (Compared to a 67% win rate for last season.)

This morning I was on a team that literally died before they could defend or capture the point. They never considered for a moment to group up or change strategy. Like running to it they could not avoid dying. And they'd never change their route or their character.

And we had a good Mercy. She ended up sticking with me (DVA) a lot because I was staying alive, and when I could find another player i'd provide shields and bumps to make sure they stayed a live for a bit.

So I got 4 gold metals, 20 kills, and lost a bunch of SR because as a team we could not accomplish the goal.

Something is different about this season.

I might actually be a 1300 player - but I've been on team where only members SHOULD be ranked at 300 - or maybe- just maybe - opposing team members should have been ranked 3000. (Seems like both at once right now.)