Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectLooks like you're having troll teams
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=302337
302337, Looks like you're having troll teams
Posted by Paps_Smear, Mon Jun-05-17 09:38 AM
You can have people who haven't completed placements in comp games with people who have completed them. Normally the folks still in placement are going to be playing with ranks where the system feels they should be at anyway.

Now if you're having teams where no one selects a healer or no one wants to be a tank then unfortunately you're having troll games. The game literally tells you what roles your team is missing. By now even the level 5s know you absolutely need a tank and healer. That's shit luck man and unfortunately in any competitive game it's going to happen in ranks like bronze and silver. People think they belong in Grand Master rank, get silver, and say fuck it and decide to throw games or just act ignorant and it only hurts the rest of the team who wants play the game.

Systems like these work great if the user base 100% wants to cooperate. Unfortunately not much is in place to force them to act with some sense. I told a buddy of mine who placed in like 500 bronze last season I would either say fuck it and just play and not even care where you end up, or do another account. If you make another account and the same thing happens then you wasted the money for nothing.