Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYou can add me I'm on PC also
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=302314
302314, You can add me I'm on PC also
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue May-30-17 12:09 PM
Tatsuno#1652

If you have any questions just ask. This is pretty much the only shooter I play now and its one that I'll stick with for a long time. I absolutely love this game and despite its art style and characters its a very deep game when you get competitive.

A lot of people play mystery heroes which is fine when trying to get used to different characters play style. My best advice is to only do that for a few hours. After that I recommend quick play. Know that every team SHOULD have a Tank and a Healer. If your team doesn't have at least one of these your chance of success gets drastically low unless you play a completely brainless team. Later on when your get in higher levels you could run with anywhere up to 2 to 3 tanks, or maybe even 2 healers.

Pick a character you like and get really good with them. You want to be godly with at least one character. Sometimes you're not going to be able to pick them because someone else did or the other team picked your counter. Be great with two characters from each category. I'm a God with Zarya and Solider 76. I'm pretty damn good with a few others.

If you need health ALWAYS go to your healers. I never want mine to risk their life for me, and I wont charge in to heal someone that pushed too far and run the risk of me dying and not being able to heal the rest of the team. Good comps now will run a Lucio with a Mercy, Zen, or Ana to pocket heal when needed. Positioning is everything in this game. If you aren't Genji, Tracer, or a quick thinking 76 then stay behind your Tanks until the other team breaks their position. Tanks are big for a reason and that's to take the hits so you don't have to.

Welcome to Overwatch!