Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIf someone is a Hanzo or Widowmaker main, seriously fuck you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=302254
302254, If someone is a Hanzo or Widowmaker main, seriously fuck you
Posted by Paps_Smear, Sun May-14-17 01:53 PM
Group needs a healer or tank? Why not go sniper?
If I'm Tanking and we need a healer? Pick a sniper because you're an asshole.

I told group we need a tank. The Hanzo said "You want a tank then you switch". I was the healer. So I switch now we have no heals. I proceed to not heal him the entire match.

Then you hear " I paid for the game I can play who I want". This is an objective based team game asshole. It's not CoD team death match where kills matter. Plus you can't snipe worth shit, missing every shot.

Look, I'm all for some picking Widow or Hanzo. Thing is if you notice you're not helping the team and you're being countered then you need to switch. Can't tell you how many times I see the point being contested and they just sit back and miss their shots instead of helping on the point. Mostly you'll see them both on each team. It's an instant lose like 90% of the time. I either dodge the game so it's not a waste of time or me and a buddy will instalock them both just so no one else can use them then switch once everyone is out of the spawn.

Sorry had to get that off my chest lol.