Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Lucio is my DUDE...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=299672
299672, RE: Lucio is my DUDE...
Posted by Paps_Smear, Sun May-08-16 02:47 PM
Lucio can be pretty nuts offensively if you use your shotgun blast that knocks enemies back to push them off a ledge. Have your tank move in and then sneak out and push them off and run back behind him. Seen it done a bunch more lately since people are getting more comfortable with the game. He's my second fav support next to mercy who can be godly and comes through with those clutch saves when she res the entire team after a wipe.

Reaper is simple, get behind enemy lines and two shotgun blast close range. Once they get low teleport behind them and hit your ult.

I've been beastin as Genji, Tracer, and Pharah. Widowmaker too.

The important thing is a good team comp. If everyone is comfortable in each role and understand that you also need a healer and tank for each map you'll be golden. So far the meta seems to be Tank, healer, 3 damage, and one defensive stationary character to stand back and pick everyone off.

I've been playing in the beta more than I have most full releases and can't wait until the 24th so me and a crew can get into competitive.

Edit: I have a buddy that refused to use kb/m on the PC so he's controller all day every day. We put him on support because it's not too dependent on kb/m if all you're really doing is keeping everyone healed and he's amazing at it. Don't get me wrong he's not shit on anything else because he moves so slow lol. Healing though, right not I haven't met another person I'd rather heal me.