Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectDiablo 3 Patch 2.1
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291509&mesg_id=291509
291509, Diablo 3 Patch 2.1
Posted by Deebot, Mon Aug-11-14 10:09 AM
You there IC?

These patch notes are massive...anyone read the latest? Some things I noticed:

*New consumable legendary allowing you to add a socket to any weapon for free (I've got one saved for this).

*New legendary gems that only drop from greater rift guardians. No idea how powerful they'll be.

*They're making a few of the lame legendaries more interesting.

*They're buffing Life per Hit and slightly nerfing health globes, which is good because life per hit/regen are still pretty pointless.

*WDs: They're adding an icon to show you how many fetishes you have (one of my current complaints) and they're fixing the issue with gargs not attacking much when there are other pets around a target (my main complaint with WD). So good job! Fixing that garg issue alone will make me infinitely more powerful, lol. WDs are still OP.

*Wizards: Still look to be in trouble. Basically just noticed a few damage buffs.

*Barbs: Imo they're fine as is, but looks like they're buffing some skills as well. Dmg buff to Call of the Ancients works for me.

Things that still need to be addressed:

For one, thorns damage is still grossly underpowered and irrelevant. Not sure why they haven't drastically buffed that yet. Seems like they're at least thinking about it though with some of the new legendaries from the last patch.