Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectwhatever the last bike you unlock is called is always the best bike
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=290015&mesg_id=294150
294150, whatever the last bike you unlock is called is always the best bike
Posted by celery77, Tue Dec-30-14 12:33 PM
it's like the Mercury or something? The one that has the sorta weird frame, is described as the "skill" bike, has the most spring and quickest handling. There's a *few* tracks where I post fast times without that bike, just because there's less risk of a scrub on the other bikes, but basically all high skill maneuvers need to be completed with the pro bike.

And there's tons of weird stuff you can do to shave time, by properly working your bounces and momentum or there's often sections of track that are only accessible via the high skill bike. But yeah, basically you need to get good at bunny-hopping and hill-climbing with the pro bike, figure out all the weird ways you can do crazy maneuvers without actually falling off. Once I unlock that bike, I'll go back and run earlier tracks with it just to see what I might have missed running it with the crappier one earlier.