Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectpaps and I tried so many times to get a game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=287369&mesg_id=287830
287830, paps and I tried so many times to get a game
Posted by osu_no_1, Tue Dec-03-13 09:01 AM
The first time, we got in and he knocked me down once, then it got real laggy and kept dropping the game.

Then we tried a hundred times to get a game and it kept taking us almost into the game, then disconnecting.

The mandatory party / autoinvite thing seems stupid. It was like it sent the request and said he was added to the game but he never got an invite on his end.
And the default party chat setting is to have it on mute, so you have to turn chat on every time you start a party. Also stupid.

I found myself wishing that we had the old overlay system back. This new snap and windows 8 lite is gonna take some getting used to. Things might go more smoothly if there weren't issues with the game that kept making us try new parties and host/invites.

I'll try to get back on tonight and try again. Maybe its just busy because its the free game. Dead rising seemed to work but I havent tried inviting friends yet.