Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectgo each his own
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=233421&mesg_id=249270
249270, go each his own
Posted by lexx3001, Sun Jan-23-11 05:15 AM
you can stay playing little big planet lol im cool with that. only exclusives i cared about was uncharted and heavy rain. killzone 2 sucked, can't believe you even bringing resistance into this you serious? Metal Gear? come on. I mean its cool, but I guess im more into shooters. Again, personal preference. But as far as multi-platform games? Especially online play? ps3 isnt seing 360, im sorry. I had numerous games on both systems (mw2, nba2k10, bfbc2) and it wasn't even close with all the glitching and dropped games on ps3. Like I said, im only keeping it for exclusives. Heary rain was nice, so was uncharted 2. But it isnt doing anything 360 isnt. and yeah you got Mass Effect like what, 2 years later? All the maps, extras, all that stuff comes out way after 360 does. I bought my ps3 because i was hyped for uncharted 2 and heavy rain. And i haven't touched it since. Probably gonna cop killzone 3 but in general, i buy shit on 360. again, to each his own.