Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject*Adds to hate despite being on chapter 5*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=216326&mesg_id=231796
231796, *Adds to hate despite being on chapter 5*
Posted by Kira, Tue May-11-10 06:31 PM
>First any of you giving this game over 5 stars out of 10, you are fucking out of your mind. This might be the worst FF game I have ever played. I'm not sure how I managed to play over 40 hours of this game but I did.

This shit is like FFX without the good parts, wack story but better technology.

>The story is fucking AWFUL. None of you could tell me whats going on without looking at wikipedia. fal'cie l'cie cieth cie crystal WAT?!?

FUCK THE CATALOG. I went through the catalog twice and still don't understand it.

>Gameplay. Ok so the paridigm system is kinda cool. I'm not mad at it. It could use some tweaking and the fact that you only get use of it 10+ hours later in the game is pure bullshit. 9/10 I just went relentless assault and switched to healing if I needed to.

There is far too much clutter on screen. The developers need to realize that not everyone has a 32 inch HD plasma. All of that clutter looks crowded on an SDTV.

>The upgrade system and loot system is fucking stupid. So 90% of the loot dropped is absolutely useless. Instead of dropping money everything drops shitty upgrade parts which you dont need cause you can buy it in the store for 80 fucking gil. FUCK YOU SQUARE

This is fucking stupid. What was the point of providing an upgrade system in Chapter 3 if I couldn't really use it until later on? A nigga wanna purchase some new gear for the team but can't because money is scattered in random boxes around the level.

>No towns. NO FUCKING TOWNS
No places to rest at, no shops to buy from, no random townspeople to talk to about absolutely nothing. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING FINAL FANTASY GAME.

This pisses me off. Snow lives in a beach town but doesn't visit anywhere but a few places. I can't go in the crib and watch tv. At least let me chop it up with the old man. FF Versus 13 better be far superior to this or I will not cop.